A giant leap forward in intelligent optical sorting for rice.
All-new design and brand-new technologies, the SORTEX S UltraVision demonstrates a total commitment to:
Ultimate sorting performance with highest ever capacity
- Now available with up to six chutes – A first from SORTEX.
- Bühler patented feed system for even higher capacity per chute
- All new inspection system to detect the most subtle rice discolouration and defects – varying degrees of purples, greys, yellows, streaks, pecks.
- Multi-Chromatic ‘Ultra’ Cameras accentuates the difference between grain colours.
- Textured LED Lighting™ for better detection, has exceptional life-span, low power consumption and easier to service.
- Crosshair Targeting™ technology targets and ejects defect with pinpoint accuracy.
Delivering outstanding productivity
- Intelligent Automation – still only available only to Bühler machines. Maintains consistent performance and remove need for manual set-up.
- Intelligent Modes – A Bühler proprietary innovation. Pre-installs rice varieties.
- Auto-Calibration system optimises lighting and cameras for consistent performance.
- Easy access to optical viewing glass for cleaning – ensures optimal machine performance with minimal disruption to operations.
- Bühler soft landing feature almost eliminates product breakages increasing your profitability.
Superior ease of use
- Bühler’s all-new SORTEX ProSort™ operating software – Export quality sorting in 3-easy-steps.
- Individual Defect Control – Fingertip control of each individual defect to reject.
- Remote access capabilities – for real-time connection from anywhere in the world for real time support from Bühler engineers.
- SORTEX Total Care AnywarePro™ for real time performance report on ejection rates, performance data, defect analysis, statistic and traceability.