About The Venue CODISSIA Trade Fair Complex
Strategically located in close proximity to the city – National Highway, Airport & Hotels.
Established in 1999, the CODISSIA Trade Fair Complex is India”s second largest trade fair complex. It is certified as a World Record Holder in the Limca Book of Records and enjoys the unique distinction of being Asia”s largest pillar free hall. Constructed in a record time of 160 days, it was set up with the aim of providing state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities for conducting trade fairs. On par with the Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, it is the first of its kind in South India to host trade fairs on an international level. Spread over an expanse of 40 acres, the complex houses every conceivable facility demanded by a trade fair.
- Proximity to Airport, Railway Station & National Highway
- 2 kms away from the Airport
- 6 kms away from the Railway Station
- 1 km away from NH47
- Covered column-free exhibition space of 20,000 sq. mts
- Minimum roof height of 10.65 mts
- Open air display area of 50,000 sq. mts
- Heavy-duty flooring
- Availability of power, water and pneumatic air
- Systematic and excellent stall layout for high visibility
- Conference halls and demonstration facilities for special promotional activities
- Ample parking space for 2,000 cars and 10,000 two wheelers
- Wi-fi 24-hour communication centre